ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Fábio Pisaruk" <pisa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get return value and return result set
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 16:55:14 GMT
Hello Niels!

I´ve already tried that before posting but it didn´t work either.
I´ve seen that i should use xmlCollection type to do what i want. Is it
rigth?
There´s no documentation related to retrieve nested xml elements so i´ll
take a look at the source code and see what i can see.

Thanks.

--
Visto como se não executa logo a sentença sobre a má obra, o coração dos
filhos dos homens está inteiramente disposto a praticar o mal.

--Nerd´s sign

If you have four classes, Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody, if
Somebody has a bug, it could be Anybody 's fault but Nobody really knows,
while Everybody shares responsibility.