ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Niels Beekman" <n.beek...@wis.nl>
Subject RE: Ibatis access denied with tomcat
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:22:30 GMT
Hi,

This has nothing to do with file permissions, this is because iBATIS
tries to get all declared class methods (not only public ones), this
requires special priviliges which the codebase apparently does not have.
Do some searching to find out how to grant these privileges.

Niels

-----Original Message-----
From: abdullah [mailto:comming_king@yahoo.com]
Sent: donderdag 16 augustus 2007 13:19
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Ibatis access denied with tomcat

I created a web application  running in Tomcat, I use ibatis to do
database
operation, everything works very  well on my own machine. After publish
the hosting server, I met a n odd  problem, which is reporting a
java.io.FilePermission problem, however, none of  my code writes
anything to
the server, I'm very confused and have no idea. who  can help?