ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Diran Ayandele <Adediran.Ayand...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Passing a connection to ibatis.]
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 19:22:30 GMT
Clinton,
    Option A - it always fails when first requested or else succeeds.  I
run several (6 I think) queries per cycle and once connected never have
a problem.  Here is the jdbc url for giggles.
 JDBC.ConnectionURL=jdbc:oracle:thin:@(DESCRIPTION=(LOAD_BALANCE=YES)
(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=tcp)(HOST=fqdn1.domain.sun.com)(PORT=1521))
(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=tcp)(HOST=fqdn2.domain.sun.com)(PORT=1521))
(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=tcp)(HOST=fqdn3.domain.sun.com)(PORT=1521))
(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=tcp)(HOST=fqdn4.domain.sun.com)(PORT=1521))
(CONNECT_DATA=(SERVICE_NAME=MYSERVICENAME)))

It always works fine when I am testing it in netbeans and regularly
fails when I excute it from the jar not that it should make any difference.

Diran