ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Diran Ayandele <Adediran.Ayand...@Sun.COM>
Subject [Fwd: Passing a connection to ibatis.]
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 17:16:27 GMT
  Hi, I have a flaky oracle 11i grid db that I have to connect to.
Sometimes it works and sometimes not.  I think this is a problem with
the tns setup on some of the nodes, but I have no control over any of
that.  So, I've written a looping connector for the database which
returns a jdbc Connection when it's finished.  Is there a way I can pass
this to iBatis?  I'm only using sqlMaps and have no DAO to speak of.
I'd like to be able to plug this into a SqlMapClient object.

Thanks for any assistance guys!
Diran