ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Richard Yee <r...@cruzio.com>
Subject Re: Question using order by
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 14:08:37 GMT
It seems that the where clause is where the problem is.

-Richard

translate to as an error message in the DB2 documentation?

-Richard

davy wrote:
> You are right, sorry.
>
> Yes i have tried that :
> ORDER BY substr(refnumber,16,12) DESC, refnumber, begindate DESC
>
> I get the following error message in my stacktrace.
>
> com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Failed to queryForList - id [BEHEER.selectByBeheerList1],
parameterObject [mode
> l.BeheerExample@1e48fa7].  Cause: com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException:
> --- Check the BEHEER.selectByBeheerList1-InlineParameterMap.
> --- Check the statement (query failed).
> --- Cause: com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.SqlException: DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -104, SQLSTATE: 42601,
SQLERRMC: where;DER BY ENDDATE;<space>
> Caused by: com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.SqlException: DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -104, SQLSTATE: 42601,
SQLERRMC: where;DER BY ENDDATE;<space>

That is probably why no one is responding. Are you getting any errors?

>> -Richard
>>

>> Jdev wrote:
>>
>>> Is there really nobody who can help me using an order by?
>>> I have searched on the Internet but I can find nothing useful.
>>> I have post this question a couple of days ago, but I have got still no answer.

>>> I have the following query which must be converted to Ibatis.
>>> But I don’t know how I must write the SUBSTR and DESC in Ibatis
>>>
>>> private final String select1 =
>>>         "SELECT refnumber, rownumber, begindate, enddate, officenumber, " +
>>> FROM " + ConnectDB.schema1 + ".office " +
>>>         "WHERE refnumber LIKE ? " +
>>>         "ORDER BY substr(refnumber,16,12) DESC, refnumber, begindate DESC ";
>>>
>>> Abator has everything generated and everything works perfectly, except I don’t
know how to write the query in the Ibatis xml file for SUBSTR and DESC.
>>> Below a small query what Abator has generated and the query mentioned below must
be extended to what above stands.
>>> Can someone explain me how or what is the best way to process the above query
to my new Ibatis query mentioned below.