ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Rinaldo Bonazzo <rbona...@sardiniapoint.it>
Subject Re: Newbie DAO question: Methods missing from Abator generated DAOImp file. Am I missing a configuration param for abatorCongif.xml?
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 07:48:09 GMT
Hi to all,
I use abator with daoGenerator to create my classes.
After the creation I use my editor like jedit who permit to change all
string in files present in a directory
the class as to extends SqlMapClientDaoSupport (from spring DAOs)
alla then insert method
insert("something.abatorgenerated_insert",record) became
getSqlMapClientTemplate().insert("something.abatorgenerated_insert",
record);
same action for all the others method (update,queryforlist,
queryforobject, delete)

Rinaldo Bonazzo