ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PaginatedList
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:36:41 GMT
There is no replacement needed. The SqlMap contains a method called
queryForList(String id, Object parameter, int skip, int max). See the
javadoc below. This will accomplish what you want. We've decided that the
PaginatedList is outside the scope of iBATIS and oft abused. That is why we
deprecated it.

queryForList

public java.util.List *queryForList*(java.lang.String id,
                                   java.lang.Object parameterObject,
                                   int skip,
                                   int max)
                            throws java.sql.SQLException

Executes a mapped SQL SELECT statement that returns data to populate a
number of result objects within a certain range.

The parameter object is generally used to supply the input data for the
WHERE clause parameter(s) of the SELECT statement.

*Parameters:*id - The name of the statement to execute.parameterObject - The
parameter object (e.g. JavaBean, Map, XML etc.).skip - The number of results
to ignore.max - The maximum number of results to return. *Returns:*A List of
result objects. *Throws:* java.sql.SQLException - If an error occurs.
queryForList

public java.util.List *queryForList*(java.lang.String id,
                                   int skip,
                                   int max)
                            throws java.sql.SQLException

Executes a mapped SQL SELECT statement that returns data to populate a
number of result objects within a certain range.

This overload assumes no parameter is needed.

*Parameters:*id - The name of the statement to execute.skip - The number of
results to ignore.max - The maximum number of results to return. *Returns:*A
List of result objects. *Throws:* java.sql.SQLException - If an error
occurs. Cheers,
Brandon