ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Robert Glover <robertglove...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Re: Can anyone offer help on "There is no WRITEABLE property named 'lName'"
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 00:01:28 GMT
One comment, then one question.
The comment:

     The suggestions worked perfectly. Thanks. Here's the final product:

    <!--
       view "IAV_EMP_L_F_NAME" when stipped of underscores is the
       same as view "IAV_EMP_LF_NAME" stripped of underscores.
       Abator creates duplicate classes with name IavEmpLfNAME which gives a
       compile error.
    -->
domainObjectName="IavEmpLFNameAll">
       <columnOverride column="L_NAME" property="lastName"/>
       <columnOverride column="F_NAME" property="firstName"/>

...snip...
>I have two tables which Abator turns into the same class name, causing a
>compile error because two classes cannot have the same name in the same
>package.
...snip...
>use the "domainObjectName" attribute of the <table> element - this way, you
can >name the generated objects anything you wish.  It's like rename for a
table.

>Jeff Butler

the question:

    I'm reading this very interesting little book called, "Oracle Regular
Expresions"  (pocket reference, O'Reilly, by Gennick/Linsely).  Oracle regular
expression are only available in version 10g and higher.

   It would be a huge help if I could use Oracle regular expressions with
abator.  Here is an example from the book of using an Oracle regular
expression:

SELECT park_name FROM park
WHERE REGEXP_LIKE(description, '[[:digit:]]{3}-[[:digit:]]{4}');

    If there is a way to do that with Abator it would be tremendously helpful
in my current project, in place of "LIKE".

Robert Glover