ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What about those JavaBeans?
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 14:32:33 GMT
> JavaBeans?! Isn't that that horribly bloaty standard that everyone tells me
> to avoid?

We support any class that Hibernate supports -- in other words,
everything except constructor injection.  We will eventually support
constructor injection too though.

And yes, iBATIS supports JavaBeans properties.  And yes JavaBeans is
an ugly, disgusting standard (your not alone in thinking that).  But
with that complaint, you need to go post on Sun's message board, not
here.

Cheers,
Clinton