ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Amol Chaudhari <avchaudh...@gmail.com>
Subject how to configure the Abator plugin on eclipse?
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 12:35:41 GMT

Hi,
Can someone please explain how to configure the Abator plugin on eclipse?
I have installed the plugin on eclipse and modified the abatorConfig.xml
file also. I have added the abator and Database driver jars to project build
path.

When i am clicking on the "Generate iBatis artifacts" menu i am getting the
following error: "Unexpected error while running Abator: Exception getting
JDBC driver".

I can understand from the message that it is not getting the JDBC driver. It
may not be on classpath.
but if i have added the following ertry in abatorConfig.xml,
<classPathEntry location="db2jcc.jar"/>
		<classPathEntry location="db2jcc_license_cu.jar"/>
them i assume it should pickup the driver..
Can anyone help me?