ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From cuong PN <pncuon...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: InlineParameterMap exception
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 01:45:24 GMT

Hi Brandon

Thanks for replying. We've found the solution. Our column type is VARCHAR
and the param object is of type String. For that aspect, it's alright. But
problem comes when we don't set value for paidI (which is an inline
parameter) and hence it's null. Our old jdbc driver doesn't know what to do
and so throws an error. It's fixed by putting specific SQL type in the xml:

#paidI:VARCHAR#

That works!

Cuong

What is the type of your database column and what is the property type on
your parameter object? This error appears pretty self explanatory. But, I'm
willing to help if you provide some clearer details.

Thanks,
Brandon