ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Joe ONeil <josephon...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Setting FetchSize in iBatis
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 19:00:35 GMT

Another method you can use is

 @SuppressWarnings("unchecked")
    public List<StockItemsVw> selectByExampleRange(StockItemsVwExample
example,int start,int
                                            maxRows) {
    	List<StockItemsVw> list = (List<StockItemsVw>)
getSqlMapClientTemplate().queryForList
                ("DWOWNER_STOCK_ITEMS_VW.abatorgenerated_selectByExample",
example,start,maxRows);
    	return list;
        }

Start is where the query start record is and maxRows is the fetch size.
This is places in the DAOImpl class.
you can create a more button  by increasing the start  ie start=start+50;