ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Prince V. K." <prince...@patni.com>
Subject Urgent!!!! problem with Result Map.
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 12:29:44 GMT
Hi All,

I have two tables account and address. I have two objects Address.java and
Account.java. I am populating the value from address table into Address.java
but keeping an instance of Address class in Account.java as "address". I
created the map statements and done all the configurations correctly. I have
two xml files both are included in the configuration file also. The map
statements are

// Account.xml

<result-map name="account-result" class="examples.domain.Account">

<property name="id" column="ACC_ID" />

<property name="firstName" column="ACC_FIRST_NAME"/>

<property name="lastName" column="ACC_LAST_NAME"/>

<property name="emailAddress" column="ACC_EMAIL"
null="no_email@provided.com"/>

<property name="address" column="ACC_ID"
mapped-statement="getAddressForAccount" />

</result-map>

<mapped-statement name="getAccounts" cache-model="account-cache"
result-map="account-result">

select * from ACCOUNT

where ACC_ID = #value#

</mapped-statement>

//Address.xml

<mapped-statement name="getAddressForAccount"

result-class="examples.domain.Address">

select

ADR_ID as id,

ADR_DESCRIPTION as description,

ADR_STREET as street,

ADR_CITY as city,

ADR_PROVINCE as province,

ADR_POSTAL_CODE as postalCode

from ADDRESS

where ADR_ACC_ID = #value#

</mapped-statement>

The tables are

CREATE TABLE ACCOUNT (
ACC_ID INTEGER NOT NULL,
ACC_FIRST_NAME TEXT,
ACC_LAST_NAME TEXT,
ACC_EMAIL TEXT,
PRIMARY KEY (ACC_ID)
);

CREATE TABLE ADDRESS (
ADR_ID INTEGER NOT NULL,
ADR_ACC_ID INTEGER NOT NULL,
ADR_DESCRIPTION TEXT,
ADR_STREET TEXT,
ADR_CITY TEXT,
ADR_PROVINCE TEXT,
ADR_POSTAL_CODE TEXT,
PRIMARY KEY (ADR_ID)
);

The java statement is

List list = sqlMap.executeQueryForList("getAccounts", new Integer(1));

it is showing the error as

ERROR [main] - Error executing 'getAccounts' in
'examples/sqlmap/maps/Account.xml'. Check the Result Map. Check the
'address' property. Cause: java.sql.SQLException: No data found
java.sql.SQLException: No data found
at
com.ibatis.db.sqlmap.MappedStatement.runQueryForList(MappedStatement.java:67
7)
at
com.ibatis.db.sqlmap.MappedStatement.executeQueryForList(MappedStatement.jav
a:581)
at
com.ibatis.db.sqlmap.MappedStatement.executeQueryForList(MappedStatement.jav
a:561)
at com.ibatis.db.sqlmap.SqlMap.executeQueryForList(SqlMap.java:784)
at
examples.sqlmap.QueryForListExample.queryForListExample(QueryForListExample.
java:30)
at examples.sqlmap.QueryForListExample.main(QueryForListExample.java:66)
Exception : java.sql.SQLException: No data found

Can anybody please let me know about the actual problem that I am facing. I
need to do it in my realtime application and to move it in production. So
please let me know about the problem ASAP. I need the two different queries
from different tables combined in one Object.

Any help will be appreciable

Regards,

PRINCE V. K.

Regards,

PRINCE V. K.

Sr. Engineer (Software)

Desk No: 106, 1st Floor, E-Block, PKP

Airoli, New Mumbai - 708

Link Line:  9 625 6306

Mob: 9833855754

http://www.patni.com

kindly delete  this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at netadmin@patni.com and delete this mail.