ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie DAO question: Methods missing from Abator generated DAOImp file. Am I missing a configuration param for abatorCongif.xml?
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 22:33:00 GMT
You need to make sure that you have the latest standalone DAO distribution
from the web site - 2.2.0. (http://ibatis.apache.org/javadownloads.cgi)

But (and we never get tired of saying this) - it would be better if you
would use Spring DAOs.  IBATIS DAO is deprecated and will not be further
enhanced.

Jeff Butler