ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie question: execution, invocation, doit, getResults ...
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 19:52:52 GMT
It depends.

If you are using one of the generated DAO classes, you can invoke the
generated "selectByExample" method.

If you are not using DAOs, then you do this:

List answer = sqlMap.queryForList("table_namespace.abatorgenerated_selectByExample",
pite);

Where "table_namespace" is the value in the generated sqlmap.xml for the
table.

It's easier to use DAOs, but it doesn't look like you using them with the
example code below.

Jeff Butler