ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ibatis configuration
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 02:14:15 GMT
I assume you are talking about Abator - not iBATIS.  If so...

1. You can exclude any column from code generation using the <ignoreColumn>
element
2. You could write your own DAO generator - but this is probably more than
you want to do.
3. You can specify the "rootClass" property on the <javaModelGenerator>
element

Take a look at Abator documentation - it's all in there.

Jeff Butler