ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: StubObjects / ValidationObjects generation feature planned ?
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 14:11:12 GMT
The Spring validator would be relatively easy and interesting to do.  I
suppose we could infer some basic validation rules too - if a column does
not allow nulls, then write the stub rejectIfEmpty method.

I'm not sure what you mean by the "stub generator" for DAO and models.
Could you give an example?

Jeff Butler