ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Yee, Richard K CTR DMDC" <Richard.Yee....@osd.pentagon.mil>
Subject RE: ibatis configuration
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 20:37:13 GMT
With iBATIS, since you are supplying the SQL statements to execute, you have complete control
over what values you return from the database and how the values are mapped to your result
map/JavaBean.

-R

-----Original Message-----
From: ibrahim demir [mailto:ibrahimdemire@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 7:09 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: ibatis configuration

Hi all;

  I have  questions about configuring ibatis.

  1-Is there a way of blocking the code generation of some columns on some tables. For examle
i have table_mytable and it has

  column_1
  column_2
  column_3
  column_4

  and i do not column_1 and column_2 to be mapped. Is there a way of excluidng these columns

  2-As you know ibatis DOA classes extends SQLMapDaoTemplate. but after generating these classes
we manually go and change this to xxxSQLMapDaoTemplate which is a class that we want to be
extended. Is there a way of changing the extended classes for the generated dao objects

  3-And the same thing for the ibatis-beans we maually make them extend XXXAbstractObject.
So is there a way to make them automatically extend XXXAbstractObject.

  Thanks for the help.

  Yours

Ýbrahim DEMÝR