ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Zoran Avtarovski <zo...@sparecreative.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS Survey (10 Minutes)
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 05:51:16 GMT
Great news on the metadata front. We're just starting on a DB reporting tool
and metadata support will make my life so much easier. Is this available via
subversion or is it yet to be committed?

With regards to the Wiki, can I suggest that the v3 page be broken out into
so that the main is only a summary and then link out to separate pages for
the detail of each suggested feature. I found the current structure quite
large and overwhelming. It was difficult to easily digest and the feedback
at the bottom is unmanageable difficult to follow.

I suggest it because I think iBatis has reached a level of maturity and use
that canvassing a broad range of opinions on planned/suggested features will
help provide direction.

Z.