ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Hemant.Kamatgi <Hemant.Kama...@target.com>
Subject RE: transaction help
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 15:12:12 GMT
In your sqlmapconfig.xml file ;

If your application is in the context of an AppServer; then the config
below should help:

  <transactionManager type="JTA" commitRequired="false">

      <property name="UserTransaction" value="java:comp/UserTransaction"
/>

    <dataSource type="JNDI">

      <property name="DataSource" value="java:comp/env/jdbc/XXX"/>

    </dataSource>

  </transactionManager>

Regards