ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <bharathi.m...@accenture.com>
Subject transaction rollback
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 05:36:19 GMT
Hi,

I am using Spring and iBatis. I am trying to make an object
transactional by marking the object @transactional using annotational
transaction management of Spring. But on doing this no rollback seems to
happen if the object throws an exception. And also from logs I find that
each SQL statement in iBatis is getting committed as its executed. As a
result, no rollback happens when there is any exception. Any help on
this will be great.

Thanks,

Bharathi