ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Gwyn Evans <gwyn.ev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS Survey (10 Minutes)
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 16:22:09 GMT
Hmm - well, as the one doing the choosing, I can assure you that in
some instances, what you actually got was the result of
'rand([b,c,d])', which you'll have no option but to collate that as a
vote for (e.g.) 'b', rather than a 1/3rd vote for b, c & d...

While I understand what you are trying for, from this side of the
survey, it /seems/ that it'll give you flawed results! Hopefully
there'll be enough responses to mean that it's not so, though.

/Gwyn