ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Elangovan, Kumaravel" <kumaravel.elango...@fmr.com>
Subject RE: programmatic transaction management in ibatis
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:08:15 GMT
Hi All,

Thanks for your help. We have implemented it using ibatis dao manager.
daoManager.startTransaction();
daoManager.commitTransaction();
daoManager.endTransaction();
 Its working fine.

Regards,
Kumar

  _____

	From: Andrey Rogov [mailto:andrey.rogov@gmail.com]
	Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 2:22 PM
	To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
	Subject: Re: programmatic transaction management in ibatis

	Kumar, may be this should help.
	programmatic transaction management method -

	import
org.springframework.transaction.PlatformTransactionManager ;

	import org.springframework.transaction.TransactionDefinition ;
	import org.springframework.transaction.TransactionStatus ;
	import
org.springframework.transaction.DefaultTransactionDefinition ;

	private PlatformTransactionDefinition transactionManager ;

	private TransactionDefinition getDefinition( int isolationLevel)
{
	      DefaultTransactionDefinition def = new
DefaultTransactionDefinition(
TransactionDefinition.PROPAGATION_REQUIRED) ;
	      def.setIsolationLevel(isolationLevel) ;
	      return def ;
	}

	public void insert( Parameterobject object ) {
	      TransactionStatus status =
transactionManager.getTransaction(
getDefinition(TransactionDefinition.ISOLATION_READ_COMMITED)) ;
	       try {
	                insert( object  ) ;
	                transactionManager.commit(status) ;
	       }