ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Niels Beekman" <n.beek...@wis.nl>
Subject RE: Issue in dynamic select
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 21:45:33 GMT
The ideal solution would be to either remove the null-option on the column or to use a wrapper
class (i.e. Integer instead of int). If you do not want to make either modifications, you
could use the nullValue-attribute which puts a "magic" value into your bean.

Niels

-----Original Message-----
From: Francisco Exposito Aguilera [mailto:fcoexposito@hotmail.com]
Sent: woensdag 18 juli 2007 22:29
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: RE: Issue in dynamic select

Yes, I know that the value, in this case, is a null. Sometimes the value is
null and sometimes the value is not null, it depends and it is right. Then,
what I want is obtain and set this value when it is not null and avoid it
when it is null. Is there any way to do it? Is it possible?

>From: "Niels Beekman" <n.beekman@wis.nl>
>To: <user-java@ibatis.apache.org>
>Subject: RE: Issue in dynamic select
>Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 20:52:57 +0200
>
>Either you are throwing the exception yourselves from the setter, or you
>are trying to map a null value into a primitive field...
>
>Hope this helps,
>
>Niels

Grandes éxitos, superhéroes, imitaciones, cine y TV...
http://es.msn.kiwee.com/ Lo mejor para tu móvil.