ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Niels Beekman" <n.beek...@wis.nl>
Subject RE: Issue in dynamic select
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 18:52:57 GMT
Either you are throwing the exception yourselves from the setter, or you are trying to map
a null value into a primitive field...

Hope this helps,

Niels

-----Original Message-----
From: Francisco Exposito Aguilera [mailto:fcoexposito@hotmail.com]
Sent: woensdag 18 juli 2007 17:42
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Issue in dynamic select

Hello,

I have a table where the attribute OET_Padre is a FK which sometimes is
null.

I want to create a dynamic select which show all fields when OET_Padre is
not null and all fields but this one when is null.

I´ve created a result map:

<resultMap id="mapElementosTransaccion"
class="ads.orquestador.modelo.Elemento">
	<result property="oetID_" column="OET_ID"/>
	<result property="oetItemId_" column="OET_ITEMID"/>
	<result property="oetClase_" column="OET_CLASE"/>
	<result property="oetVersion_" column="OET_VERSION"/>
	<result property="oetOrqId_" column="OET_ORQ_ID"/>
	<result property="oetPadre_" column="OET_PADRE"/>
</resultMap>

and the select:

<select id="getElementosTransaccion" resultMap="mapElementosTransaccion"
remapResults="true">
	SELECT
		OET_ID,
		OET_ItemID,
		OET_Clase,
		OET_Version,
		OET_ORQ_ID,
		OET_PADRE
	FROM ORQ_TRANS, ORQ_ELEM_TMP
	WHERE OTR_ID=#oetOrqId_#

but when the OET_PADRE is null I receive the error

--- Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error setting property 'setOetPadre_'
of 'ads.orquestador.modelo.Elemento@e7b3f2'.  Cause:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

Can anybody help me? Thanks a lot.

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Protección para tus hijos en internet.
Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis.
http://join.msn.com?XAPID=1697&DI=1055&HL=Footer_mailsenviados_proteccioninfantil