ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Hofri Yehuda" <Yehuda.Ho...@comverse.com>
Subject RE: "There is no READABLE property named 'condition' in class 'java.util.ArrayList'".
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2007 12:56:27 GMT
where's the datasource config file ?

________________________________

From: Jonathan Prater [mailto:jonathan.prater@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 3:52 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: "There is no READABLE property named 'condition' in class
'java.util.ArrayList'".

I have written a class called BookExample to run a search against a
HSQLDB database.  The source for this class is attached.  BookExample
also refers to a class called BCriteria, which has a variable called
"condition".  I've provided a getter and setter for that variable.  And
yet, when I try to run a search using that class, I get an exception
message saying "There is no READABLE property named 'condition' in class
'java.util.ArrayList'".  I've attached the SQLMap file that refers to
this class.  Here's the stack trace I get when I try to run my search...
--- The error occurred in
com/jpprater/libutils/persist/PUBLIC_BKCATALOG_SqlMap.xml.
--- The error occurred while preparing the mapped statement for
execution.
--- Check the book_selectByExample.
--- Check the parameter map.
--- Cause: com.ibatis.common.beans.ProbeException: There is no READABLE
property named 'condition' in class 'java.util.ArrayList'
        at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQuery
WithCallback(GeneralStatement.java:188)
        at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQuery
ForList(GeneralStatement.java:123)
        at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForList(SqlMap
ExecutorDelegate.java:615)
        at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForList(SqlMap
ExecutorDelegate.java:589)
        at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapSessionImpl.queryForList(SqlMapSessi
onImpl.java:118)
        at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl.queryForList(SqlMapClient
Impl.java:95)
        at com.jpprater.libutils.Library.search(Library.java:48)
        at
com.jpprater.libmgr.LibMgrMainFrame.btnSrchAdvActionPerformed(LibMgrMain
Frame.java:204)
        at
com.jpprater.libmgr.LibMgrMainFrame.access$300(LibMgrMainFrame.java:24)
        at
com.jpprater.libmgr.LibMgrMainFrame$4.actionPerformed(LibMgrMainFrame.ja
va:97)
        at
javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1995)
        at
javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2
318)
        at
javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.ja
va:387)
        at
javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:242)
        at
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonList
ener.java:236)
        at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6038)
        at
javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3260)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4410)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2116)
        at
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4322)
        at
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:3986)
        at
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:3916)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2102)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.
java:273)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.jav
a:183)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.
java:173)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:168)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:160)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:121)
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.beans.ProbeException: There is no READABLE
property named 'condition' in class 'java.util.ArrayList'
        at
com.ibatis.common.beans.ClassInfo.getGetter(ClassInfo.java:259)
        at
com.ibatis.common.beans.ComplexBeanProbe.getProperty(ComplexBeanProbe.ja
va:304)
        at
com.ibatis.common.beans.ComplexBeanProbe.getObject(ComplexBeanProbe.java
:190)
        at
com.ibatis.common.beans.GenericProbe.getObject(GenericProbe.java:74)
        at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.sql.simple.SimpleDynamicSql.processDyna
micElements(SimpleDynamicSql.java:83)
        at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.sql.simple.SimpleDynamicSql.getSql(Simp
leDynamicSql.java:45)
        at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.sql.dynamic.DynamicSql.process(DynamicS
ql.java:90)
        at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.sql.dynamic.DynamicSql.getParameterMap(
DynamicSql.java:61)
        at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQuery
WithCallback(GeneralStatement.java:156)
        ... 34 more

Anyone have any ideas?

Jon