ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Andrey Rogov" <andrey.ro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: programmatic transaction management in ibatis
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 08:52:29 GMT
Kumar, may be this should help.
programmatic transaction management method -

import org.springframework.transaction.PlatformTransactionManager ;
 import org.springframework.transaction.TransactionDefinition ;
 import org.springframework.transaction.TransactionStatus ;
 import org.springframework.transaction.DefaultTransactionDefinition ;

private PlatformTransactionDefinition transactionManager ;

private TransactionDefinition getDefinition( int isolationLevel) {
      DefaultTransactionDefinition def = new  DefaultTransactionDefinition(
TransactionDefinition.PROPAGATION_REQUIRED) ;
      def.setIsolationLevel(isolationLevel) ;
      return def ;
}

public void insert( Parameterobject object ) {
      TransactionStatus status = transactionManager.getTransaction(
getDefinition(TransactionDefinition.ISOLATION_READ_COMMITED)) ;
       try {
                insert( object  ) ;
                transactionManager.commit(status) ;
       }