ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Andrey Rogov" <andrey.ro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: programmatic transaction management in ibatis
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 18:31:40 GMT
Hi,
To better understand how to work with declarative transactions spring +
ibatis look at two samples. 1. - Ibm developers works shows how to apply
AOP method.
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/search/searchResults.jsp?searchType=1&searchSite=dW&searchScope=dW&query=SPRING
apache geronimo & spring framework *Part 4: Throwing Spring AOP and Spring
Web Flow into the mix*

2. - and without AOP - jPetStore sample spring + ibatis on the spring site /

regards, Andrey