ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "ARAI Hiroyuki" <frontw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on using queryForObject(statementName, parameterObject, resultObject);
Date Sun, 29 Jul 2007 02:48:44 GMT
Hi, Warren

At first, you have to set resultClass/resultMap attribute in select element.

Then, when you want to use nested JavaBean(i.e. tax object in item),
you have to use ResultMap.

for example:

<resultMap id="itemMap" class="com.example.Item">
  <result property="tax.description" column="TAX_NAME" />
</resultMap>

<select id="getItemTax" parameterClass="item" resultMap="itemMap">
   SELECT TAX_Name FROM ...
</select>

thanks,

--