ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS Survey (10 Minutes)
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:55:49 GMT
Point taken. We apologize if this causes you distress. But, we have attained
the data that we wanted. We all feel the need for all the features we can
get and we will certainly not leave out key features. I'm sure your concerns
will be addressed as we dig into the next generation iBATIS.

Thanks,
Brandon Goodin