ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jdev" <jde...@telenet.be>
Subject RE: Problem with nullpointerException.
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:22:01 GMT
In my stacktrace I get an error on the line:
rowBeheer[i] = new RowBeheer();
In my logfile I get this as result =
Error resultList : Cause : java.lang.NullPointerException

I think that I have gone wrong somewhere; this block of code is loaded only
in the memory and is not visible for the user. The systems looks up the user
of he has permission to access the system. I think I do something wrong with
[]

public RowBeheer[] readBeheerList1(String ondnr) {

 RowBeheer[] rowBeheer = null;

 try {
 dao.BeheerDAO beheerDao = (dao.BeheerDAO)
 DaoManagerRequester.getDaoManager().getDao(dao.BeheerDAO.class);
 model.BeheerExample beheerExample = new model.BeheerExample();
 beheerExample.createCriteria().andReferentienummerLike(likesleutel);
 List resultList = beheerDao.selectByExample(beheerExample);

 if (resultList.size() > 0) {
 for(int i = 0; i < resultList.size(); i++) {
 rowBeheer[i] = new RowBeheer(); error in the in stacktrace
 model.Beheer beheer = (model.Beheer) resultList.get(i);
 rowBeheer[i].setReferentienummer(beheer.getReferentienummer());
 rowBeheer[i].setVolgnr(beheer.getVolgnr());
 rowBeheer[i].setRowdatumbegin(String.valueOf(beheer.getRowdatumbegin()));
 rowBeheer[i].setRowdatumeinde(String.valueOf(beheer.getRowdatumeinde()));
 rowBeheer[i].setKantoorcode(beheer.getKantoorcode());
 rowBeheer[i].setDossierstatus(beheer.getDossierstatus());
 return rowBeheer;
 }
}
} catch (Exception e) {