ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Davy" <jde...@telenet.be>
Subject Problem with nullpointerException.
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2007 14:28:51 GMT
Can someone explain me how I get the code mentioned below running?
The problem is that it concerns a list and I don't know correct how I get it
to work, the code that I developed gives me each time a nullpointerexception
when I run it.
Can someone give me some information about what I do wrong?

public RowBeheer[] readBeheerList1(String ondnr) {

    RowBeheer[] rowBeheer = null;

    try {
      dao.BeheerDAO beheerDao = (dao.BeheerDAO)
DaoManagerRequester.getDaoManager().getDao(dao.BeheerDAO.class);
      model.BeheerExample beheerExample = new model.BeheerExample();
      beheerExample.createCriteria().andReferentienummerLike(likesleutel);
      List resultList = beheerDao.selectByExample(beheerExample);

      if (resultList.size() > 0) {
        for(int i = 0; i < resultList.size(); i++) {
          rowBeheer[i] = new RowBeheer();
          model.Beheer beheer = (model.Beheer) resultList.get(i);
          rowBeheer[i].setReferentienummer(beheer.getReferentienummer());
          rowBeheer[i].setVolgnr(beheer.getVolgnr());

rowBeheer[i].setRowdatumbegin(String.valueOf(beheer.getRowdatumbegin()));

rowBeheer[i].setRowdatumeinde(String.valueOf(beheer.getRowdatumeinde()));
          rowBeheer[i].setKantoorcode(beheer.getKantoorcode());
          rowBeheer[i].setDossierstatus(beheer.getDossierstatus());
          return rowBeheer;
        }
      }
    } catch (Exception e) {