ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extending IBATIs
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 19:21:58 GMT
No...and going forward, we'll support JavaBeans only in that get/set methods
are properties.  The JavaBeans spec and related APIs including BeanInfo are
horrible and have created far more problems for us and others than they have
solved.

In the future we'll support classes as classes, not classes as JavaBeans.

That said, sorry for ProbeFactory being static, there's no excuse for that.

Clinton