ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS Survey (10 Minutes)
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 16:32:46 GMT
Exactly.  The random selection is more meaningful than a multiple selection.

But I really have a hard time believing that there's NO primary for
each of those categories.

For example:  I can easily check every box on that survey (except
maybe the web frameworks and IDE).  But I know I mostly use iBATIS
with Java, I mostly use SQL Server and I mostly use IntelliJ IDEA.
I'll keep the rest of the more opinion based answers to myself, but
although I use and value almost everything on that list, I can select
which are the most important to me -- even if only marginally.

Clinton