ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Chris Lamey <cla...@localmatters.com>
Subject Re: programmatic transaction management in ibatis
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:11:32 GMT
Hello,

I'm confused, can't you just code in the transaction support in the
class you want and not in the others?  Or have you done that already and
it's not working?

BTW, I would strongly suggest you don't go the programmatic transaction
route and instead use Spring's declarative transactions.

Cheers,
Chris