ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From coolfire <Marco...@web.de>
Subject Re: jUnit test, NodeletException
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 19:20:35 GMT

thanks chris!
now it's working.
I just put UTF-16 because i got following error in my xml-viewer:
Character conversion error: "Malformed UTF-8 char -- is an XML encoding
declaration missing?" (line number may be too low).	SqlMapConfig.xml
I created now a new file and put all my staff into and then it worked with
UTF-8.
Maybe I got some UTF-16 characters by copying from a tutorial.
BTW, how did you saw the BOM?