ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From wowiesy <...@i-manila.com.ph>
Subject Re: MySQL and Blob
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:50:08 GMT

I'm using Spring / iBATIS and I couldn't make inserting a BLOB work. The
workaround I did (which worked, but I still don't know why) is that I first
inserted the data not including the BLOB column (the BLOB column has null as
default value), and then I just issue an update on the BLOB column).

Regards,
wowiesy