ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Mark P Ashworth <i...@connext.co.za>
Subject Re: MySQL and Blob
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2007 16:54:20 GMT

Good Day,

At first I did not have the jdbcType or javaType and then systematically
added them because I was getting the same error the whole time.

I used the php admin interface to add file data in the blob data field, and
when I retrieve the data is present, I am just not sure how to get the
insert to work.

Regards,
Mark P Ashworth