ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "tdev" <t...@freenet.de>
Subject Re: StubObjects / ValidationObjects generation feature planned ?
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 18:23:18 GMT
Hello, thanks,
could you please give maybe a hint where to plug in ?
And I agree thats very subjective.  I think about DBUnit because it seems I can write Unit-Tests
faster,
although DBUnit seems xml-overwhelming and with not an easy setup ?

General asked: What is a good way/tool/framwork to write unit-tests for classes using the
generated iBatis-DAOs ?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jeff Butler
  To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
  Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 7:35 PM
  Subject: Re: StubObjects / ValidationObjects generation feature planned ?

  I think that generating test stubs is very subjective - so I'm hesitant to add it to the
base of Abator.  But Abator is very extensible - you could plug something in that would do
what you want.

  Also - most IDE's will very quickly generate a stub from an interface - you could use that
feature as a starting point and then fill out the specifics as you needed.

  I am interested in your Spring validator idea.

  Jeff Butler