ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "VRL Swamy Vadali" <vrl_sw...@persistent.co.in>
Subject New User@IBATIS
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 09:36:45 GMT
Friends,

I am responsible for building a scalable and high performance data access
layer for our keyword search application, which is of distributed nature,
and have convinced the team for IBATIS. We did some pilot and comparative
studies for our requirements IBATIS is winner among pure JDBC, IBATIS,
Hibernate, Java Persistence framework.

Kudos to makers of IBATIS!

Cheers,

VRL

DISCLAIMER
Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain,
copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd.
does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.