ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Charles_Magid" <Charles_Ma...@comcast.net>
Subject Newbie DAO question: Methods missing from Abator generated DAOImp file. Am I missing a configuration param for abatorCongif.xml?
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 20:58:59 GMT
I switched over to trying to generate with Abator using DAO.   I added the
DAO jar file ibatis-dao-2.jar.  Then I deleted all of the generated
artifacts. I also added the line:

<daoGenerator type="IBATIS" targetPackage="com.rbm.db"
targetProject="RBMZeNewPracticeAbatorWithDAO" />

to the abatorConfig.xml file.

And I receive the following compile time error.

Severity and Description Path     Resource          Location
Creation Time    Id

The type PromotionitemtextDAOImpl must implement the inherited abstract
method SqlMapExecutor.update(String)
RBMZeNewPracticeAbatorWithDAO/src/com/rbm/db
PromotionitemtextDAOImpl.java  line 9    1185914860910 2569

SqlMapExecutor.queryWithRowHandler(String, RowHandler)

SqlMapExecutor.queryForPaginatedList(String, int)

SqlMapExecutor.queryForObject(String)

SqlMapExecutor.queryForList(String)

SqlMapExecutor.queryForList(String, int, int)

SqlMapExecutor.insert(String)

SqlMapExecutor.executeBatchDetailed()

SqlMapExecutor.delete(String)