ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sql statement and Meta-Data
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 21:40:28 GMT
This is not a great solution, but the best you could do in iBATIS is this:

<select id="customSelect" resultClass="java.util.HashMap"
remapResults="true">
  $value$
</select>

This is wide open to SQL injection, but I assume you are handling this other
ways.

iBATIS does not use ResultSetMetadata.  If you need access to such, then you
should probably drop to plain JDBC.

Jeff Butler