ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to capture time spent at DB?
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 17:12:33 GMT
Not that I know of, but If you do decide to do it, we should put it on
the WIKI - I suspect that you're not the only one who'd use it. :-)

If you *really* wanted to be a stud, you'd check out the iBATIS svn,
and write it so that we could add it to the next release - we could to
time logging like we do sql logging. You may want to take a look at
how we do that and see if you could do it the same way...we
essentially add the proxies under the covers depending on how logging
is configured.

Larry