ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From chris.mccau...@gsa.gov
Subject newbie - Java Heap
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:58:45 GMT
Greetings,

We have a seemingly basic setup of iBatis, basic usage, and are
experiencing a fatal Java Heap memory issue.  I suspect that it is a
configuration issue.

The functionality is all there, updates, inserts, selects....  we use
parameterMaps and typically an object for Results

            <select id="getArtifact" parameterClass="java.util.Map"
resultClass="artifact">

 The following shows the SQLMap Config:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig PUBLIC "-//ibatis.apache.org//DTD SQL Map Config
2.0//EN" "http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd">

<sqlMapConfig>
    <settings useStatementNamespaces="false" />

    <!-- JNDI Example -->
    <transactionManager type="JDBC">
        <dataSource type="JNDI">
                <property name="DBJndiContext" value="java:DATASOURCE"/>
                 </dataSource>
        </transactionManager>

        <sqlMap resource="dao/Object1.xml" />
        <sqlMap resource="dao/Object2.xml" />
        etc....

</sqlMapConfig>

Environment:  JBoss 4.03 on Linux

So....
Problem : Where do I start? What are some common issues with regard to
memory?

Thank you,
Christopher

Christopher McCauley