ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From ayan.m.afr...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: How to capture time spent at DB?
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 13:56:01 GMT
Can't you just put some log statements around your calls to ibatis? Ibatis
logging itself might have some options to enable this

Josh <gemini929@gmail.com>
06/07/2007 09:51 AM
Please respond to
user-java@ibatis.apache.org

user-java@ibatis.apache.org
cc

Subject
How to capture time spent at DB?

Hello,

I am using Spring 1.28 and Ibatis 2.1.7.  I am currently logging my total
total response time and service layer response time.  I would also like to
capture the time spent at the DB.  Can anyone provide any suggestions on
how to do this?

thanks,

josh

and affiliates.

copy format. Thank you.

disclosures relating to UK legal entities.