ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Marc.Heim...@prolifics.de
Subject Re: Optimizing a lot of requests at time
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 10:20:25 GMT
Batches to the rescue!

Have a look at the SqlMap API, there are startBatch and executeBatch
statements.
In the docs is an example on how to use those.

HTH
Marc Heimann
Software Engineer

Prolifics Deutschland GmbH
Notkestr. 3, D-22607 Hamburg
phone +49 (0)40 890 667-70
fax    +49 (0)40 890 667-99
marc.heimann@prolifics.de
2007 IBM Award Winner for Overall Technical Excellence
SOA... Building Future Business Solutions Today
Handelsregister: Hamburg, HRB 89903
Geschäftsführer: Ulrich Frotscher