ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Adnan Atic" <Adnan_A...@hilton.com>
Subject Ibatis & Java Web Start
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:53:20 GMT
Hi,
 I am trying to distribute an app via java web start, but am having
difficulties with JWS not parsing my sql config files properly. I use
Ibatis2 with ibatis DAO Framework.
Right before I load my dao.xml config file I set default class loader :

		Resources.setDefaultClassLoader(
MyClass.class.getClassLoader() );
		Reader reader =
Resources.getResourceAsReader("dao.xml");
		daoManager = DaoManagerBuilder.buildDaoManager(reader);

When I try to run it from jws I get this error:

SEVERE: com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Error while configuring
DaoManager.  Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error occurred.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.
Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error parsing XPath
'/sqlMap/resultMap/result'.  Cause:
(java.lang.RuntimePermission accessDeclaredMembers)

Does anyone know if it is even possible to use ibatis dao framework from
java web start?

Thanks