ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <Bill.Spen...@cox.com>
Subject SimpleDataSource forcefully closed/removed all connections
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 20:21:20 GMT
I am using the sqlmap configuration below. With debug, I see
"[Finalizer      ] [DEBUG] - SimpleDataSource forcefully closed/removed
all connections." when a certain threshold is reached(128?).

I am not forcing any connections to close and am not using Connection
Pools. When a request is complete I am setting my sqlmap=null. My
concern is whether any active connections are closed with this message.
I am using an Oracle 10g DB.
Thanks, Bill

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig
	PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map Config 2.0//EN"
	"http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd">

<sqlMapConfig>

   <properties resource="com/cox/tvcid/ItvSqlMapConfig.properties"/>

   <!-- These properties can be used as placeholders in this config file
-->
   <settings
   enhancementEnabled="true"
   cacheModelsEnabled="true"/>

   <!-- DATASOURCE -->
   <transactionManager type="JDBC">
      <dataSource type="SIMPLE">
         <property name="JDBC.Driver" value="${driver}"/>
         <property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL" value="${url}"/>
         <property name="JDBC.Username" value="${username}"/>
         <property name="JDBC.Password" value="${password}"/>
      </dataSource>
   </transactionManager>

   <!-- Identify all SQL Map XML files to be loaded by this
     SQL map.  Notice the paths are relative to the classpath. -->
  <sqlMap resource="com/cox/tvcid/ITVAccount.xml"/>
</sqlMapConfig>

Bill Spencer
Cox DPS
Sr Software Engineer