ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Yee, Richard K CTR DMDC" <Richard.Yee....@osd.pentagon.mil>
Subject How to handle stored procedure that returns a ref cursor to resul t sets with a single column?
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 16:45:49 GMT
I'm using iBATIS 2.3 with the <procedure> element in my sqlMap file to
call a stored procedure that returns ref cursor. The results are
returned in a list in the parameterMap. I'm using a resultMap to map the
columns to a bean. My question is whether there is a different way to
handle multiple column result sets vs. single column result sets. So
far, it seems to me that in either case, a resultMap element is required
to map the result to a Java bean. I am looking for a way to handle a
single String result. Right now it works if I create a Java bean class
that has a single String attribute. This seems a bit cumbersome to me.
Is there a way to specify that the result list contain Strings instead
of Java Beans with 1 String attribute?

Thanks,

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh [mailto:gemini929@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 9:17 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org; lmeadors@apache.org
Subject: Re: How to capture time spent at DB?

Larry,

I like the proxy idea.  I can use spring/aop to create a proxy and
capture the calls to the sqlmapclient.  Has anyone do this already?

-Joshua

	Your most accurate results will come from the database logging
	facilities from the database vendor.

	If you wanted, you could create a proxy on the sqlmapclient to
log
	times, but I think the results would be questionable, depending
on
	what you are trying to capture.

	Larry

	On 6/7/07, Josh < gemini929@gmail.com
<mailto:gemini929@gmail.com> > wrote:
	> Hello,
	>
	> I am using Spring 1.28 and Ibatis 2.1.7.  I am currently
logging my total