ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Tom Henricksen" <T...@A-t-g.com>
Subject RE: newbie - Java Heap
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 15:10:55 GMT
Does this occur right on startup or after your application runs for
awhile?  We have experienced a similar issue with Websphere after our
application has run for a while.

-----Original Message-----
From: chris.mccauley@gsa.gov [mailto:chris.mccauley@gsa.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 9:10 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: newbie - Java Heap

oops,
version  2.1.7 build# 597

Thank you,
Christopher

Greetings,

We have a seemingly basic setup of iBatis, basic usage, and are
experiencing a fatal Java Heap memory issue.  I suspect that it is a
configuration issue.

The functionality is all there, updates, inserts, selects....  we use
parameterMaps and typically an object for Results

           <select id="getArtifact" parameterClass="java.util.Map"
resultClass="artifact">

The following shows the SQLMap Config:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig PUBLIC "-//ibatis.apache.org//DTD SQL Map Config
2.0//EN" "http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd">

<sqlMapConfig>
   <settings useStatementNamespaces="false" />

   <!-- JNDI Example -->
   <transactionManager type="JDBC">
           <dataSource type="JNDI">
               <property name="DBJndiContext" value="java:DATASOURCE"/>
                 </dataSource>
       </transactionManager>

       <sqlMap resource="dao/Object1.xml" />
       <sqlMap resource="dao/Object2.xml" />
       etc....

</sqlMapConfig>

Environment:  JBoss 4.03 on Linux

So....
Problem : Where do I start? What are some common issues with regard to
memory?

Thank you,
Christopher

Christopher McCauley